Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Avery's Nursery

Avery's nursery is finally finished. It turned out really cute with all the ladybug decorations. Here are a few snapshots of her nursery.


Crib with the ladybug canvases Angela painted for Avery.


Glider & nightstand...rocking area.


Changing table/ dresser


Adorable diaper bag I found at Life's Little Treasures


Closet full of clothes, books & toys.

If you want to see the entire album you can go to the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2345424&l=aa291&id=23401590

2 comments:

Beki said...

Avery's room is so cute!! Everything is so nice. Can't wait to meet her. Hope you are feeling better!! I am praying for a smooth delivery!!!

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

Hey Rachel,
This is Lori Hickox Vaughn. Avery's room is adorable. I am follwoing your pregnancy and her arrival on your blog. Thanks for your blog tips...they helped me to create my own. Good luck on the last few weeks of your pregnancy and heaven for bid, I sure hope Avery isn't a boy on her birthday!! Best wishes for a healthy baby!!